Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thrifty Things Friday #151

Hi everyone and welcome to this week’s TTF party! Linda and I are excited to see what you have to share with us!

TTF CoHost 1

I was so excited to come across this pretty print!

IMG_8152

Since our business is DTL Herbs, I am always looking for pretty herb pictures. I have a larger print of another set of herbs and now with this one I can do a grouping on the wall. I hope to do that next week.

IMG_8153

It was priced $5.99 but, it was yellow sticker day so it was half off! Yay!

IMG_8154

I love to find pictures like this that have the artist information on the back!

What about you? Are you drawn towards certain styles of pictures?

Now it is your turn to share some THRIFTY with us! Please make sure the post is about thriftiness whether it be some thrifty finds, thrifty recipe, thrifty tips, thrifty re-dos…..Just something that is thrifty!

And please include a link back to this post somewhere on your post!

Okay, time to link up! Remember to visit some of the other party attendees!

If you are not following TTG, I would love to invite you to do so via many different social networks! As you can see on my sidebar, I still have GFC. Also I can be followed via:

Bloglovin

The Thrifty Groove Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

Google+

Hometalk

18 comments:

  1. What a lucky find!!
    Just an aside....after I link up I cannot click back to comment. I have to re-load your page. Would you consider going back to the previous link style?
    Thanks! Hope your weekend is extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diann I really love that print. So nice to have info about the artist on there. I'm looking for some artwork to add to my home. Thrifting is the only way to go for me!

    hugs, LInda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice print. Thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love any print that involves herbs. I poked around your site to see if I could get a tip or two about growing thyme. I seem to be able to grow other herbs, but my thyme doesn't do well - that is an understatement. Do you have any secrets?

    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new print... and the price was definitely not to pass on.. thank you for hosting... Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for hosting a lovely party ladies have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the print. It was quite a find. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting, have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the party! Have a great weekend ahead.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! This is a fun party to join! ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great! I think you would love some of the vintage clothing in our store :)
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great find, Diann--I really like the artist's style. You and your husband must have green thumbs :) I can't seem to keep a pot of basil alive :( Hope you have a great week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the picture - great find. Thanks so much for the party.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, I too love the picture and wishing you both a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for hosting. Have a great weekend! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love botanical prints this time of year. Lovely picture and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Diann, the herb print is perfect for your business! I love it and would have picked it up also. Thanks for hosting.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Diann :)