Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thrifty Things Friday #158 ~ Use It Up!

Hi everyone!

Happy May Day! I hope you have all had a wonderful week!

Linda and I are happy you could join us today!

Today for TTF I want to share a little “Use it up” that I do.

TTF CoHost 1

By nature I am thrifty and therefore really try to use things up even if they are in different ways than they were meant to be used.

make your own fabric spray

I did a post about using different shower gels or bubble bath that you receive as a gift and really don’t like for whatever reason. Well, a lot of those gift sets often include Body Mists or Spritzes.

I use this for fabric sprays just like you use products like Febreze. Depending on the strength of the scent, I often add about 1/4 water to 3/4 body mist. That’s it.

Now, like all products of this nature, I definitely suggest you test part of the fabric to make sure it won’t stain.

make your own fabric spray

I always feel better using up these kinds of things than just throwing them out. How about you?

Follow me for more fun and thriftiness!

Bloglovin

The Thrifty Groove Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

Google+

Hometalk

8 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for hosting this lovely party!
    Have a nice weekend ahead.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your thrifty tip for using a body mist like you would Febreze. Thank you so much for hosting this great party! Hugs, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I also like to have a "closet" spray to keep clothes in there smelling fresh too...Like the idea of a body spray mist doing double duty! have a great weekend. thank you for hosting!-aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for hosting anther great party have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Diann and Linda for Thrifty Things Friday. A pleasure to join in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun party. Thank you for hosting. Please stop by our party and share one of your amazing creations. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Friday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I hope you have a wonderful day! Diann :)